Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,524 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 23% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,673 (C$7,188) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,800 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hurghada costs E£ 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (about 2 hours ago)