Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 181 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021.
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €3,266 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Providence, Rhode Island costs $22 (10 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)