Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 156 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20494 EUR / RON
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 56% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,729 (8,437 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nîmes costs €33 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 3 hours ago)