Cost of living in Tampere, Finland vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 120 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021.
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 9% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,803 in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,500 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Macao costs 31 Pataca (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Laguna Niguel, California costs $23,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30 (about 5 hours ago)