Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00114 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 41% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,240 (CH$1,957,467) in Talcahuano.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 189,900 kr (about 2 hours ago)