Cost of living in Talca, Chile vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00115 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 44% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,061 (CH$1,792,764) in Talca.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Culiacán costs Mex$ 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 4 hours ago)