Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12785 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 26% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,815 (22,020元) in Suzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 3.00 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulhasnagar costs ₨700 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (about 1 hour ago)