Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00847 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 54% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,741 (205,640 Дин.) in Subotica.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)