Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.153 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 7% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,957 (£3,430) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,700 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hurghada costs E£ 6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)