Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14746 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 62% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,305 (R$ 8,852) in São Carlos.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Washington D.C. costs $115 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)