Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14794 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 62% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,441 (R$ 9,743) in Santa Maria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £11 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 2 hours ago)