Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.822 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 34% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,388 ($2,905) in San Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (27 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $7,116 (about 1 hour ago)