Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03984 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,116 (Mex$ 53,121) in San Miguel de Allende.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 5.69 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 22TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 36,000 (about 3 hours ago)