Cost of living in San Juan de la Maguana, Dominican Republic vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 175 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01480 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan de la Maguana (Dominican Republic) is 43% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,012 (RD$ 135,991) in San Juan de la Maguana.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)