Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina vs Bordeaux, France
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 406 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00893 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 72% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,080 (ARS $120,857) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cuenca costs $24 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Surgut costs руб 1,620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,942 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Minsk costs 90 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Gliwice costs 1,450 zł (about 3 hours ago)