Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina vs Bordeaux, France (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 406 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00501 EUR / ARSX *
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 84% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €557 (ARS $62,377) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Hyderabad, India costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Athens costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Amravati costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint-Denis costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)