Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina vs Bordeaux, France
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00923 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 71% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,059 (ARS $114,793) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Culiacán costs Mex$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 3 hours ago)