Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina vs Bordeaux, France
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 426 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00880 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 72% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,196 (ARS $135,866) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Panama City costs 4,000 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tarija costs $b8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salamanca costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)