Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 344 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.828 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,977 ($4,802) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,600 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)