Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 274 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2021.
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,601 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,400 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 4.60 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Montpellier costs €735 (about 2 hours ago)