Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 306 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00659 EUR / ISK
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 53% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,798 (879,536 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,800 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$12,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 2 hours ago)