Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 195 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00651 EUR / ISK
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 47% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,880 (903,773 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,000 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)