Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 662 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14755 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,659 (R$ 11,243) in Recife.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$18,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Posadas costs ARS $1,500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 3 hours ago)