Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,412 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.835 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 36% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,415 ($2,893) in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €700 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,728 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)