Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12040 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 31% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,468 ($b20,499) in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.28 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Metz costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,874 lei (about 4 hours ago)