Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 161 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.829 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,770 ($4,547) in Pensacola, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,600 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madison, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kingston costs J$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,500,000 (about 4 hours ago)