Cost of living in Paulinia, Brazil vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14756 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paulinia (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,577 (R$ 17,462) in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madison, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kingston costs J$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)