Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 184 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05896 EUR / SRD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 73% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,008 (17,099 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 84,000 сўм (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php240,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)