Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 148 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05846 EUR / SRD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 73% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,000 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,062 (18,162 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bordeaux costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Recife costs R$ 4,400 (about 2 hours ago)