Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04012 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,000 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,760 (Mex$ 43,869) in Pachuca.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,228 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 2 hours ago)