Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.166 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,647 (£3,128) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,300 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nîmes costs €33 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)