Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.839 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 15% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €3,499 ($4,170) in Niagara Falls, New York.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Washington D.C. costs $115 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)