Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02980 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 63% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,288 (43,215₴) in Mykolayiv.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Monterrey costs Mex$ 546 (about 3 hours ago)