Cost of living in Münster, Germany vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021.
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 7% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €3,264 in Münster.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)