Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.514 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 48% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,757 (3,417KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $7,116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)