Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,020 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03970 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,448 (Mex$ 61,658) in Mexico City.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)