Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021.
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 30% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,566 in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,500 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Culiacán costs Mex$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 3 hours ago)