Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.158 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 26% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,299 (£3,712) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,400 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 178 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Minsk costs 100 BYN (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)