Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Bordeaux, France (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00111 EUR / AOAX *
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 54% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,792 (1,381,788 Kz) in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr175 (about 2 hours ago)