Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Bordeaux, France
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00126 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 46% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,052 (1,622,340 Kz) in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $35,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,614 (about 3 hours ago)