Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 133 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.839 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 6% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €3,290 ($3,921) in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$28 (about 2 hours ago)