Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 222 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.892 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 60% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €6,090 (CHF 6,825) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,800 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,958 B/. (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Abbotsford costs C$22,995 (about 4 hours ago)