Cost of living in Kyzylorda, Kazakhstan vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 134 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00200 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyzylorda (Kazakhstan) is 70% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,155 (578,534 KZT) in Kyzylorda.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,300 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 4.60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Montpellier costs €735 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)