Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00008 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 55% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,623 (20,555,506 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cuenca costs $24 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Surgut costs руб 1,620 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,942 (about 5 hours ago)