Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00008 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 55% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,725 (21,906,429 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)