Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 333 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 8% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €3,772 (C$5,802) in Kitchener-Waterloo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$46,490,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ternopil costs 685,989₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $13 (39 minutes ago)