Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00749 EUR / KES
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 45% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,995 (Shilling266,355) in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)