Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 105 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021.
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 36% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,290 in Kaunas.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in San Salvador costs $1.89 (15 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$46,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ternopil costs 685,989₴ (about 1 hour ago)