Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02976 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 32% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,377 (79,864 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (15 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Monterrey costs Mex$ 546 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)