Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03788 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 59% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,532 (40,436 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 3 hours ago)