Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 228 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14755 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 64% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,000 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,444 (R$ 9,786) in Juiz de Fora.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 7 hours ago)